3.1 Change and Improve



The Changes  UPDATED  Program of study, Cabinetmaking 5530 to 5852.  Jan. 2018 

 NEW EVALUATION SPECIFICATIONS FOR CERTIFICATION PURPOSES

 NO pedagogical consultant. - won't change

I need to change  Or become someone competent enough to fill this role.

Improvements needed;


1.      I am doing the work of a Ped Consultant, so I plan to create a better relationship with administration in order to consult and integrate their role and oversight into my product.
2.      I am concerned about the legality and conformity of the previous programs evaluation forms we used for certification at our school. I aim to improve the situation as well as communicate with appropriate language this point to my department. I aim to educate my colleagues and myself through discussion about the elements and criteria 


3.      I want to be able to feel competent enough to create forms that are as simple, clear and easy to fill out as possible while containing all necessary information, while improving my Microsoft word processing skills. I want to master the techniques of applying the use of tables, fonts, shapes and bullet points.


4.   I am concerned with the convention put forth by the other schools when the creation of the documents was made by GRICS. The goal of these conventions is that any local exam created by any school will easily match the performance criteria in these evaluation forms. My aim is to stay within these conventions so summative exams can be shared or used as templates from any school for certification and conform to these evaluation forms


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.3 Learning objectives with reference to Bloom/Krathwohl/Harrow

3.2 Competencies 5, 8, and 9

1. Project Title