3.3 Learning objectives with reference to Bloom/Krathwohl/Harrow

Remembering


             5.2 Identify elements of specification tables

8.9 Identify technological tools

9.0 Recognize my role in relation to (or lack of)  Pedagogical consultant.
9.8 Define my relationship with the other schools in Québec.


Understanding

5.2   categorizing elements of specification tables
8.9 choose and locate technological tools in Microsoft Word
9.0 Differentiate as a teacher, my role in relation to the Pedagogical consultant.
9.8 Recognize my relationship with the other schools in Québec through GRICS for the development of evaluation framework.

Applying

5.2         - Relate and Employ elements based on programme specification tables for the purpose of Summative evaluation
8.9        - Practice using technological tools create documents
9.0        - Relate my role as a Hybrid Teacher/Pedagogical consultant to Admin.
9.8        - Initiate contact and communication with the other schools in Québec.

Alalyzing

5.2   - Deduce my ability and Develop an Evaluation Form

8.9   - Experiment with technological tools in Word.
9.0   - Debate my role to Admin in relation to a Pedagogical consultant.
9.8   - Compare my work with the other schools in Québec

Evaluating

5.2    Validating the observable elements
-         Revision after criticism
-        Appraisal of my ability by my peers.
8.9    - Assess the evaluation Forms functionality with my peers
9.0    - Value my role in relation to (or lack of) resource person, in this case the Pedagogical consultant at my centre.
9.8    - Compare my product drafts to those made by other schools

Creating

5.2      -  Organize and Construct an Evaluation Form that will be used by all department members in order to certify candidates 
8.9      -  Use technological tools to create documents to evaluate learning and record marks
9.0      -  Manage my relationship with Admin and my department
9.8      -  Develop and maintain relationships with GRICS and the other schools in Québec

Comments

  1. A huge effort !
    Good luck with your future projects

    Maan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3.2 Competencies 5, 8, and 9